What is Medicare Advantage?
A Medicare Advantage Plan is a type of Medicare health plan offered by a private company that contracts with Medicare to provide you with all your Part A and Part B benefits. Medicare Advantage Plans include Health Maintenance Organizations, Preferred Provider Organizations, Private Fee-for-Service Plans, Special Needs Plans, and Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans.
If you're enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Plan, Medicare services are covered through the plan and aren't paid for under Original Medicare. Most Medicare Advantage Plans offer prescription drug coverage.
- AARP Medicare Complete Choice Essential (Regional PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Choice Plan 2 (Regional PPO)
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- American Pioneer Medicare
- Cigna Medicare
- Coventry Summit Ideal HMO
- Coventry Summit Maximum HMO
- Florida Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Florida Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Humana Gold Choice PFFS Plans
- Humana Medicare All PPO Plans (Choice, Employer, Region, etc)
- Preferred Gold Care, Smart Value PFFS
- MVP Health Medicare PPO
- United Healthcare The Villages Medicare Complete HMO